Turnkey Solutions for Real-Time Simulation and Testing using Simulink
Speedgoat Real-time target machines and Simulink Real-Time are expressly designed to work together to create real-time systems for desktop, lab, and field environments.
A Real-time target system includes a real-time target machine and I/O modules that meet your performance, I/O and protocol interface requirements, and is accompanied by quality services.
It comes fully assembled with:
- CPU, RAM, disk, and I/O, protocol interface, and optional FPGA hardware installed and operational
- A complete set of I/O cables, terminal boards, documentation, Simulink driver blocks, and a loopback wiring harness facilitating acceptance testing for each I/O module
- Simulink Real-Time kernel preinstalled and the target machine system ready for power-up
- Documentation of the overall target system including explanation of the multi-year warranty, support services, and upgrade paths for I/O, protocol interface, and FPGA hardware including custom FPGA bitstreams
150+ I/O modules are available to connect with your physical system. I/O and protocol interface support includes:
- Analog, digital, pulse width, encoder, LVDT/RVDT, Synchro/Resolver, shared memory, …
- EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, CAN, ARINC429, MIL-STD-1553, serial (UART), SPI, I2C, ..
Quality services including three years of warranty, technical support by phone and e-mail, and Speedgoat driver updates compatible with future releases of MathWorks software are provided with every product.
Outside of warranty replacement components remain available for an extended period of time to further maintain your investment.