Turnkey Solutions for Real-Time Simulation and Testing using Simulink
Speedgoat Real-time target machines and Simulink Real-Time are expressly designed to work together to create real-time systems for desktop, lab, and field environments.
A Real-time target system consists of a real-time target machine and I/O modules tailored to meet your performance, I/O and protocol interface requirements. It is supported with quality services.
It comes fully assembled and tested with:
- CPU, RAM, disk, and I/O, protocol interface, and optional FPGA hardware installed and operational
- A complete set of I/O cables, terminal boards, documentation, Simulink driver blocks, and a loopback wiring harness facilitating acceptance testing for each I/O module
- Simulink Real-Time kernel pre-installed and the target machine system ready for power-up
- Documentation for the entire target system including manuals for I/O modules, protocol interfaces, and FPGA hardware
150+ I/O modules are available to connect with your physical system. I/O and protocol interface support includes:
- Analog, digital, pulse width modulation (PWM), encoder, LVDT/RVDT, Synchro/Resolver, shared memory, …
- EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, CAN, ARINC429, MIL-STD-1553, serial (UART), SPI, I2C, ..
Full service packages combining technical support, systems software maintenance, and hardware warranty are available at a very competitive price.