Speedgoat's Openframe real-time target machine is the ideal choice for applications where the target machine doesn’t need its own enclosure, and where you provide your own enclosure/chassis/frame and cooling for mobile use or confined-spaces. From a mechanical, performance, and I/O connectivity perspective it is a technically more flexible and advanced solution than other open-frame target computers based on PC/104, EBX, EPIC, or similar form factors.
To connect with your hardware, a selection of over 200 different types of I/O modules are available.
Like all Speedgoat target machines, it is explicitly designed for use with Simulink Real-Time, to support the quickest path to test your Simulink designs on your hardware.
Speedgoat guarantees that each target machine is configured to meet your specific requirements, such as sample rate, I/O, and environmental. Paired with our long-term hardware warranty and maintenance services, you benefit from a truly turn-key solution.
The predecessor, Openframe real-time target machine v1 with Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz CPU, will still be available for several years.
- Build and run controls, DSP, vision, and plant simulation real-time applications on the target machine within seconds
- Achieve closed-loop sample rates up to the MHz range by leveraging multiple Intel CPU cores and optional FPGAs
- Tune and monitor signal parameters during real-time execution, and log data on high performance SSDs
- Achieve closed-loop sample rates of over 100 kHz for complex applications using hundreds of I/O lines with gigabit links between multiple FPGA-based I/O modules
- Select from over 200 I/O modules available off the shelf, covering most requirements
- Install up to 14 I/O modules by leveraging flexible expansion stacks
- Benefit from the rich set of on-board I/O including EtherCAT Master, real-time UDP, XCP, or UART
- Built to withstand high levels of shock and vibration
- Fanless, noiseless, and no moving components
- Guaranteed long term availability of 10+ years
- Optimized boot-up and kernel load times
- Highest quality and stability - ideal for long duration runs
- Flexible DIN-rail mounting options
- Support for Simulink, Stateflow, Simulink Control Design, SimScape, SimMechanics, Fixed-Point blockset, and many other MathWorks products
- Build, run, and test real-time applications from Simulink within seconds, and tune parameters on the fly
- Monitor and log data, and rapidly create graphical user interfaces
- Create stand-alone applications for deployed embedded use at the click of a button
- Run your real-time application on as many Real-time target machines as you like, with no additional fees